2. The very best friends a girl could ask for, who are there for me throughout the U.S.
3. My Penpal, who is my best friend, and the fact that he’s safe.
4. My health, and that of my loved ones.
5. The fact that I was able to find a new job despite the current economic struggles in this country, and a job I’m really enjoying to boot!
6. Our troops, who sacrifice time with their own loved ones and put themselves in harm’s way to protect our nation.
7. And last but not least: that I get to do what I love – write – every day, thanks to each of you who read my words. 🙂
I’m stuffed and headed back to D.C… Catch you all from the east coast!
What are you thankful for?