Welp, kids. I think we’re getting back on track.
Or at least I hope so. I’m not sure if any of you are aware of this, but I’m actually not a graphic designer. Nor do I want to be. A frustrated hair stylist, maybe. Graphic designer who can make crazy awesome website headers and backgrounds?
But…. I’m trying. And praying I don’t get fired from my money-making job in the process. Or turn away all of my readers with my inability to match colors. (Can color blindness come late in life..?)
In the meantime, let’s talk about some other things, mmk?
Taste like big Fig Newtons! Good thing I remembered. But do not get the other flavors. Ugh.
I’m a huge fan of Philosophy’s body washes, and I’ve been buying myself them as a treat every year since I was a sophomore in college.
3. This weekend.
4. So, in an effort to get back to the clean-eating ways of past (ignore #3 here), I’m sort of partially regressing back to my old standby foods… i.e. from before I got so distracted by loaded baked potatoes and chocolate-covered everythings this fall.
5. I kept having such a major fail today with the treadmill at the gym. See that red button? It’s the emergency stop.
So… the treadmill belt would abruptly stop, and erase whatever my mileage and time had been. Apparently I’m very handsy with the t-mill.
6. I’m hungry and all I want are these back in my life. (Remember my trip to the happiest place on earth this summer?)
Penpal could come too, I guess.
You don’t even want to know the dirty look the Apple “genius” gave me at the Mac store yesterday when I said I’d never backed up anything on my computer, ever, in my life.
8. I know that #5 and #6 contradict each other (above), but I’m over it.
9. Penpal and I are thinking of doing a fun trip together when he’s back as our Christmas gifts to each other this year….
Got a great travel spot you want to recommend?
What are your Monday things?