Hi guys! Since I’m flying back to Vegas this morning, it’s a good time to start thinking about what to bake for Christmas… because somehow Christmas is this weekend.
My mom has a pizzelle maker, and for the past few Christmases it’s been my job to make these traditional Italian cookies. They look like a flat waffle- what’s not to like?
Like, actual gingerbread BREAD, dusted with powder sugar over the top. My mom loves when I make this!
I have made these cookies a few times (with my usual tweaks of course), and they really do taste and smell like hot cocoa in cookie form. Freakin’ amazing.
6. Chewy chocolate gingerbread cookies.From Martha Stewart. Need I say more?
7. Biscotti – my grandma’s recipe. The.best.ever.
It has a lot of butter. I’ll leave it at that.
Um, how fun does this sound?
9. Good, old fashioned brownies.
10. Pumpkin cinnamon rolls from Eat Live Run.
I still am dying to make these.
11. A buche de Noel – also from Eat Live Run – just because it looks so fancy.
Apple crumb perhaps?
Am I missing anything? Catch you all tomorrow from the west coast!
What are you baking (or eating!) for dessert this holiday season?