Sorry for the last post, folks, but I’m having one of those days.. Lots to check off the ol’ to-do list but sleepy from staying up too late.
1. I have felt like a chicken without a head literally all.day.long. I’m pretty sure this means I need to go on spring break.
Eh, okay. I guess I sort of already was on a spring break not that long ago…
It’s my very first time making this, too. No pressure.
3. It’s 6:30pm here. Is that too late for a nap?
4. The weekend was JAM PACKED.
Food, friends, and family. The only thing that would have made it even better was Penpal being here, but he’s coming to town this week (!). 🙂
My cousin, mid twirl.
There were pizza, cupcakes, and lots of jumping around in party dresses.
Wait… that sounds like a lot of my weekends back in college.
6. Last week I decided it was time to clean out my closet and donate some of my old clothes. Keep in my mind I’m still harboring a lot of shirts and dresses I used to wear in college… I’m now almost 26.
I still managed to rationalize keeping more than necessary with the logic that they were “great for the beach.”
Did I mention I live in landlocked Washington, D.C.?
7. That reminds me – yesterday was my half birthday!
….and at what age am I supposed to not think that’s fun to keep track of anymore?
8. Penpal taught me a new way to make scrambled eggs! You use a fork and it makes them SO fluffy. I was so excited the first time I tried this in my own kitchen that I was thisclose to making it my Facebook status and telling everyone I even remotely know.
In other news, I’m kind of weird.
9. I go through these phases where I want to take more classes or considering new hobbies to become more, ya know, well-rounded and stuff. Currently I’m mulling over photography class, culinary courses, crocheting, and.. getting another Masters degree.
Yeah, no big deal.
10. Since finishing with my Whole30, I’ve been having a love affair with peanut butter and oatmeal.
I think I do eventually want to get back to Paleo (more 90-10 than 100% of the time), but right now I’m loving everything carbtastic. I have yet to buy a loaf of bread for my apartment though since December.
I was hoping to go today but got sidelined with some work, but hopefully tomorrow! The goal is 3-4 times a week.
Time to check on my dinner! Goodnight!
What are your Monday things?? How was your weekend?
ps. I had fun reading some of your responses to my 11 Questions post!