Happy Monday, folks! Aka my last week west coastin’ it like a local.
1. Apparently the Paleo 30 day challenge is really, really over now.
My mama’s pancakes, like with real flour, butter, and sugar. And bacon.
2. Speaking of, Paleo wasn’t as tough for me to endure this time around! I had good energy this past month (even without working out and getting up at the crack of dawn daily), and I’ve come to realize I actually don’t care as much for bread anymore, though I do still love oatmeal and the occasional pumpernickel bagel.
Yeah. I missed those, although I was probably better off without them considering I inhale a seven-serving bag in one sitting.
4. I’m so ready for my foot to be healed so I can run again. Instead, I’m spending my days obsessively researching different half marathons. <–I research like nobody’s business (thanks, Journalism Masters degree!)
And I can only use one foot to try them on.
8. Did you watch the Super Bowl? Similar to last year, I went shopping for part of it… But I made it back in time for Beyonce and the Destiny’s Child reunion, no worries!
9. Psst- how glad are you to have not been the guy in charge of the Superdome’s lighting last night? Whooooopsies.
10. In happy Super Bowl news, best commercial? This one, by Jeep and the USO.
11. Remember the bridesmaid dress crisis I mentioned last week?
You guys were right – no problemo for the seamstress! She also knew how to zip the stinkin’ thing up correctly (apparently I didn’t gain 50 pounds like I thought, and actually just have no idea how to properly zip up formal wear).
Mmmk, that is all.
What are YOUR Monday things? Share the links of any of your fav Super Bowl commercials!