1. I’m back in D.C., and both people sitting next to me on my flight from St. Louis (my layover spot) to D.C. were reading 50 Shades of Grey. I’m not sure what the universe is trying to tell me with that one.
3. Um, did you watch the Grammy’s? Don’t tell anyone, but I kind of love awards’ shows. Sort of how I also secretly love this season’s Bachelor. <–Can’t wait for tonight’s episode!
4. Have I mentioned to you guys the issues I’ve been having with the Post Office? I had my mail forwarded when I went to Vegas in December……except I never got any of my mail. It’s just started arriving this weekend, now that the forwarding is supposed to be stopped and I’m back at my apartment. Very efficient.
5. My first order of business once back in D.C. was brunch (you didn’t think I was going to say figure out my mail, did you?), because that’s what you do in D.C. on a weekend. What more fitting place than the downtown bar/restaurant Lincoln?
The floors are literally made of copper pennies. I could use the number of their decorator.
How freakin’ cute is that frittata? I was thisclose to taking that mini orange bowl home with me.
7. You know how I’ve said feel like airports are my second home?
I spent the majority of my weekend in one, as Sunday I returned to meet up with a friend who passing through before she had to catch a shuttle to southern Virginia.
8. D.C. readers- have any of you run the GW Parkway Classic? I’m considering doing the 5k, but cannot find ANY information on how to register or what the course is like for 2013….. and the race is in April.
9. So, when I got home to my apartment Saturday night, it looked like I’d barely been gone an afternoon, never mind two stinkin’ months. It’s kind of weird how life always goes on with or without you, but sort of peaceful all at the same time. You know?
10. HOW IS TOMORROW ALREADY MARDI GRAS?!
I’m going to need a beignet.
11. By the way………I kind of love you guys. All the comments and emails? Keep ‘em coming!
What are YOUR Monday things?