1. It’s MARCH! Bring on spring, baby!
I think it’s good to have this reminder in mind.
4. Saturday was the St. Patrick’s Day Festival in Old Town Alexandria, which I also went to last year. They like to start celebrating a little early…
And let’s just say there was a lot of celebrating going down.
6. Which reminds me, I think I’m good with not seeing this image for a while. Detox time.
So, if you’re also a Virgo, then you’re welcome, because I’m keeping you up to date on what the stars have in store for you each week.
8. Last week felt incredibly long, and I ended up sleeping for about 12 hours Friday night. I think I need an earlier bed time.
9. I’m bringing the girl I tutor a birthday gift to tutoring tomorrow, which includes one of these Little Debbie snack cakes, which she has talked about since the first day I met her:
I feel like a really irresponsible adult buying her this nutrition black hole, but when it’s your birthday, go big or go home, no?
Thank you, Chobani, for sending these delicious flavors my way! Nothing but good.
What are your Monday things?