Like how to send a birthday cake overseas without getting arrested by the post office police (<– real) and/or ending up with a big box of stale crumbs in the recipient’s mailbox.
And, you know, some other stuff.
- How to Assemble and Send a Care Package For Deployed Military
- How to Bake a Cake in a Jar - a great gift for deployed military!
- Foot-iversary (aka that one time I got hit by a car)
- So You Want to Be a Runner
- Paleo Grocery List
- Paleo “Oatmeal”
- How to Move Cross Country
- 12 Things You Didn’t Want to Know About Me
- Race Recap: U.S. Marine Corps 10K
- Why My First Race Mattered So Much
- A Letter
- Circuit Workout for Beginners
- On Moving On
- One of the Top 9 Fitness Bloggers in D.C. (from The Washingtonian magazine)
- Are Slow Runners “Real” Runners?
- Packing For a Destination Race