1. Yesterday I visited Annapolis for the first time. Ice cream, sailboats, fudge, and Naval Academy grads. EVERYWHERE. Recap tomorrow, but check out these quoteworthy napkins I found in a random shop there in the meantime:
Salad with grilled chicken, radishes, sundried tomatoes, hard boiled egg, and Benton’s bacon.
I’m still having daydreams about this cafe au lait with soy milk I had there.
You NEED to go there and get one if you’re ever in Arlington. Just saying.
3. I’m running again! (BOOYA, IT band.)
…And I’m really out of running-shape. Super. I kinda forgot how tough running can be.
She ate marshmallow cake for breakfast. I’m not sure I’ve ever been so proud.
5. So, I have this habit where I get REALLY into TV shows after they’re already off the air. Right now, my obsession is Veronica Mars (thanks, Netflix).
Ever watch it? It helps that it starts Kristen Bell, who I think is awesome due to this video (<–watch it!).
6. I’ve been eating Paleo for barely a week, and I’ve already emptied my almond butter jar.
My name is Joelle, and I have a problem.
(Don’t worry, I bought a new jar on Saturday.)
7. Speaking of Paleo…. DUDE. I feel awesome!
With the exception of a beer+popcorn late Saturday night, I’ve been sticking with Paleo and I’m sincerely feeling so much better. My diet is a lot cleaner, FINALLY. It only took me like 2.5 months, no big deal.
P.S. I feel like I eat some combo of beef and eggs almost every.single.day lately.
8. I added a new page on the blog called “Typewriter Notes” with a collection of some of my favorite deep thought/advicey posts… Ya know, in case you’re into that or something. Check it out!
9. New book:
So far, so good!
10. While I’m typing this post, 30 Rock is on in the background and they just recited one of my VERY favorite TV show lines:
Liz Lemon: “Why are you wearing a tux?”
Jack Donaghy: “It’s after 6pm – what am I, a farmer?”
What are YOUR things this week?