I have some random biz to share with you guys because… you know. It’s pretty much the weekend. What else are we all doing?
- I used a flatiron (hair straightener) to iron my romper this morning. Think about that entire sentence……I’m an adult?
- I bought new running shoes this week and broke away from my beloved hot pink Nikes; I’ve been wearing the LunarGlide6 style for a year and have LOVED them, but they’re actually a teensy bit too narrow for my feet (blisters are fun). It’s fine – these new guys are bright mint.
- Pumpkin is officially back in my life…….. pumpkin waffles, pumpkin oatmeal. Just a PSA for you.
- OC friends, have you tried Grit Cycle yet? I’ve totally drunk the kool-aide. Pssst – went yesterday and heard this song and this song and am now obsessssssssssssssed.
- Scandal’s back. YAS.
- Tomorrow I’m going to the Newport Beach Food and Wine Fest! Any OC folks wanna join?! The ticket price is a little scary, but it’s all inclusive (to my knowledge) and I have a sweet discount for $50 off for ya — MEDIA50
Happy Fri-YAY! Have a lovely one, friends. xo